Thin-film-on-steel (welded and O-ring free)or thick-film-on-ceramic pressure sensors are key components of Trafag pressure transmitters. Both sensor technologies as well as the ASIC (application-specific microchip) have been developed and produced in-house. As a result, compact pressure sensors and electronics work in perfect partnership and achieve a unique level of long-term stability and reliability even under the most adverse environmental conditions. Trafag is a technological pioneer when it comes to miniaturising robust pressure transmitters.
- Very good long term stability
- Resistant at high media temperatures
- Completely welded stainless steel sensor system without O-rings
- Resistant to very high over pressures and ideal for nominal pressures up to 3000 bar
- Resistant to aggressive media
- Ideal for low pressure ranges and absolute measurement